Friday, June 17, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Lame and Boring to SUPER AWESOME!



Ever heard of a noisy, slow and useless internet connection? I have. I used to be a DIAL-UP subscriber. I couldn't download, stream videos or use instant messaging software. Heck, I couldn't even check my mail. My family was convinced that it was time to make that change. After years of painful and slow connections, we switched to PLDT myDSL, and it was a change that brought about endless benefits and possibilities. I could surf the Internet with ease, stream as many videos as I wanted and download to my hearts content! Yessir, I am a believer. Now with PLDT releasing their new myDSL Internet to Sawa, it gives Internet junkies, like me, a chance to surf, download and play all I want at better and faster speeds. IT MATCHES NO OTHER! 


Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscripstion today!


Nuffnang. I used to  think that it was just another money making tool. I thought wrong. A friend of mine won a pair of tickets to a special movie screening, thanks to Nuffnang. I wanted in. I wanted to be a part of the Nuffnang community and take part of contests, and to spread the love to fellow bloggers on and off Nuffnang. It simply changed me from the average everyday blogger, to being an everyday Nuffnang blogger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment