Saturday, June 4, 2011

That Great Weekend Outdoors...Yes...I'M BACK

Whatup! Whatup!

So...Once again. I AM BACK. Yes y'all, the BeatBoxMachine is back in business. My return entry is going to start the trend again, and hopefully, I can keep this up. 

So why return? Why bother? Well, for starters, taking interest again. Love's blog is doing really well, and I wanna go back to that trend. My old entries were sorta personal and sorta "journal-ish" so the next entries will try to be a little less than that. My blog might end up being a mix of random stuff, so watch out. 

The return entry. I wanna share my trip to Coral View Beach Resort with Love and our awesome friends and the night in the Canlas Family Get-Away. And yes...I have pictures. Courtesy of Love, of course. Haha.


The Beach.


I'm posing and Elaine...is well..stripping? Haha.


A little worse for wear.


That faithful night at Barick's.


A bunch of full and satisfied people.


Blame It!!!


Morning after.


The GAC (yup, that's me) Chicken Farm.


Lovestruck by BBQ. Jun-Jun's


Something you shouldn't miss out.


Childish.

A trip of many ups and downs (but for real, though. We went up and down the mountain.), long drives, alcohol, food, sand and water. It was a really fun trip. I'm glad I got to be with people who are really awesome.

That's my entry for now. I'll be back real soon. 

DEUCE!

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment