Saturday, June 11, 2011

The First Class & The Series of Walks

Whatup! Whatup!

Aight. So, I'm sorta a believer now of online contests with blogs and what not. Haha.

Love won two tickets to a special screening to X-Men: First Class at the Greenbelt Cinemas. But before we hit the cinema, we took quick stops to SM Makati, Forever 21 and dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.

The breakdown of the date. Headed to SM Makati to look for the 100-Pesos Backpacks, Love has been telling me all about. We got there only to find out that they weren't 100PHP anymore. They went back to 300PHP a bag. Oh well. Maybe some other time.

A quick trip to Forever 21 to kill time and wait for the 8pm screening. We went around, the usual, but I found something that caught my eye a lot.


Cool Jacket!

That's right ladies and gents, I may have found something from Forever 21 - Men that I'm going to buy. It's a little pricey, but I will come back for it someday. Haha.

So after SM Makati, Love and I decided it was time to eat some dinner. I wanted some Japanese, but the place was a little too warm for our comfort, soooo, we went over to California Pizza Kitchen. I've never eaten there before, 'cause I've never bothered to eat there.


By the window.


Looking at the cool view.

CPK is awesome! Good place to eat, chill and talk. I swear. I want my future resto to look this place. The place is chill enough for relaxation and bright enough for some really good conversation. The place is a little pricey, but worth the price. Good service and good food (shouldn't this go into the food blog? Haha.). I missed the Salad, though. I heard it was good. :(

Next, we were off to Greenbelt for the screening. Free Ice Cream!!! Haha. And some Lemonade during the movie. The movie was awesome. A good mix for comedy, action and a great storyline. Haha.




What a great day. Just awesome!

DEUCE!

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine



No comments:

Post a Comment