Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Group On TV

Whatup! Whatup!

Okay, so what was supposed to a simple welcoming party, turned out be a pretty big welcoming party.

A couple of days ago, Love and I were to host Animorphosis, the frosh welcoming party, with Sam Oh. I was like, okay, simple program with a couple of performances. Turns outs, Star World and Fox were involved in the program. Haha. They had a show called Anthem. It was a school tour that they recorded to show on TV.

I was nervous, anxious and excited at the same time. I've had many hosting experiences, but never like this. Never on TV. I figured just go with it and have fun. It turned out to be a fun day. Hosted with some people, performed, got my ass kicked in a dance battle and entertain some people. Really, really good day. Hope more of this stuff come my way.

So this event stoked me up for the Centennial Celebration. I'm gonna there performing and I'm really looking forward to it. It's my last chance to make my mark in DLSU. I'll got out with a bang.




My stunt. Haha.



The Awesome Hosts.


Singing, perhaps? Haha.



HeartBeatBox!

DEUCE!

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment