Sunday, June 19, 2011

War on Father's Day

Whatup! Whatup!

No. I'm not declaring war on Father's Day. Haha. Dad and I went out to for some AirSoft Action at Clarkfield. It's been a while since Dad and I were able to play. Most importantly, Dad felt like my Big Brother today.

We talked about random stuff, school stuff and OJT. It's been a while since we've done this. Usually, I have no time for my Dad. I guess it's about time I did. We killed a lot today. Meaning, we made other people look bad. Haha. I guess SemperFi's Father-Son Tag Team made a killing today. SF Represent! Hahaha.

Some shots from today.


Not really a shot from today. I wasn't able to take pictures. I have to snatch'em from my teammates. Haha.


Represent!


After the games.


The result of that A-Hole Player who doesn't know the meaning of Point Blank.

Today was great. Happy Father's Day to Everyone!

DEUCE!

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment