Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost at the Finish Line

Whatup! Whatup!


After more than 200 Hours in the office, I’m almost done. Just TWO MORE WEEKS ‘til I can relax once again. Two weeks ‘till I get my old routine back. I had free time every day. I could spend more time with Love, play Basketball, sleep, rehearse, and just go back to my old routine again.I miss it a little bit. Being an undergrad and having a lot of time on my hands. Back then, I never appreciated the time I had. I went on doing this and that, but I never really saw the value of the time that I had. 

For the past month and a half, it’s been 8 hours straight at the office, five days of the week. Sure, being an undergrad meant that you had classes almost every few hours or so, but at least you had time. When I get out of the office, I’m dead tired. It’s all the same every day. I go to the office, work an 8-hour shift, leave, spend whatever free time I have left with Love, go home, shower and sleep.

That’s my life at the moment. Being with Love, Basketball and the rest of the weekends are my only getaway. I don’t even rehearse anymore, ‘cause I’m too tired and I get back to Taft late anyway.

But TWO WEEKS is all that is left. Gotta cross the finish line, I can see it now. Just have to hold on.

DEUCE!


-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment