Monday, July 18, 2011

Coming Back to this entry, Frustrated. (Long Entry)

Whatup! Whatup!

I come back to my personal space FRUSTRATED. Why? I had a chance to catch NBA Superstars battle it out with PBA Stars and the SMART Gilas Philippine Team. Turns out, that chance was flushed down the drain. Technology is a very powerful tool, but when it fails, it fails with very big consequences.

I reserved a pair of tickets so Love and I could catch the game together. I waited for the Ticketing Office to confirm my reservation so I could buy the tickets in a heartbeat. The day after I reserved my tickets, I heard that the on-line reservation system failed and all reservations made before that day were lost. I thought mine was safe, it wasn’t.

A couple of friends of mine didn’t get the confirmation message. One had to go all the way to the Arena to purchase tickets at a lower value than that of which he reserved. Another received an email saying that the Ticketing Office had problems with his reservation and had to call the Hotline. I didn’t mind, ‘cause I received no email regarding my reservation, so I waited. Today, I received my email. It states that the system could no longer accommodate my reservation and that I had to go official ticket sales centers to purchase tickets, and that I did.

I went to a nearby ticketing center near my office. I lined up, only to find out that the available seats are General Admission, the cheapest and the farthest from the Basketball Court. I was upset and frustrated. Why couldn’t they fix the system? Why didn’t they anticipate this problem? I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER, WHY IS YOUR SERVICE SUCH HORSESHIT?! One thing you motherfuckers should learn is to always ensure quality service to maintain good customer relationships.

Yes, I am educated, folks. I know good business when I see it. These dumb-fucks don’t know the meaning of quality. Thanks a lot, fools. You let me wait for NOTHING.


-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment