Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Dark of the Moon

Whatup! Whatup!

I won tickets to the special screening of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, courtesy of course, by Nuffnang. Thanks, guys!

The movie was EPIC, no dull moment what so ever. THE BEST MOVIE EVER. It was almost 3 hours long, but it was worth it. You definitely wouldn't notice the time fly by as you watch. Hahahaha.

Love and I went to Shangri-La to catch the screening. We had to rush there, 'cause I was out of the office by 6pm.

It was EPIC. I'm glad I got to watch it, especially with Love.

Here a couple of snaps of the night:


In my office attire.


The best Transformer of all time...Optimus Prime.


My epic battle with Megatron (which I'd kick his ass of course)


Hangin' with Bumble Bee.

The night was just great. Great to relax and let loose.

DEUCES!

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment