Thursday, July 7, 2011

These Past Few...

Whatup! Whatup!

Okay, so I haven't been blogging lately 'cause of the office. Busy doing this, busy doing that. Now I'm caught in the stage where the office is starting to get dull. I'm running out of things to do and things to keep me captivated. I guess now is the right time to make my entry.

OJT. I'm 1/3s of the way done. 100+ hours done, only 200 or so to go. I can feel it. Graduation. It's drawing nearer. The life of being a student is almost done. It's both a happy and a sad thing, 'cause I had/having fun being a student. Sure, there was school work to do, but besides that, the people and the experiences that came along the way, were the things worth enjoying.

UP's Deconstruct at 7th High. It was a great party. The crowd was good, and the music was good. Too bad the boys and I weren't able to do the set list we wanted for our performance, but we managed to melt faces.

A couple of snaps for the night:


Mikey and I rocking the stage.


The Band of Brothers.


Sound Check.

The night was followed up by Love and I heading the Midnight Market. Finally, we were able to go and sample some good food. We finally got to sample the Offbeat Burger. IT WAS REALLY REALLY good. No doubt, one of the best burgers I've ever had. 

Sunday. I was at Love's place. First stop was Magallanes to meet up with Love and her family. EPIC LUNCH at ChicBoy. Damn good food. After that, random trip to Divisoria. Snapshots, anyone?


Everyday I'm Shufflin'

The evening was supposed to be spent at the Midnight Market with Julian, but we ended up at The Fort Strip. Why? No Midnight Market on Sundays. Julian and I ended up taking the Ridiculous Burger Challenge at the Fort. Crazy burger challenge, but Juls and I managed. AND!!! We got our money back. Hahaha.


BeatBoxMachine. I performed for the CLA Frosh Convocation. It's been a while since I've had a solid gig on my own. My last one wasn't exactly the best, but I believe I rebounded with this one.



It's been an awesome week so far. I wonder what else is good?

DEUCES!!!

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine



No comments:

Post a Comment