Friday, July 29, 2011

Sneaker Obsession: The Past and Present Hardwood Shoes (Picture Heavy)

Whatup! Whatup!

Okay. I admit to being a "Sneaker-holic". I've had so many shoes in my closet, I didn't even know what to wear during certain days. Plus, I had unworn shoes (up to this day, I still do.) that piled up in my closet waiting to see the light of day and feel the solid pavement. So today, I'm changing up my blog entry to for the meantime.

Here is a COMPLETE HISTORY of all the Basketball Shoes I've used and currently using.



Nike Air Flight Max II - Penny Hardaway

Nike Shox VC I (I had the Silver and Purple CW)


Shaq Shoes

Nike Air Total Max Uptempo



Shaq Shoes II


AND1 Ballistix


AND1 Starbury (I had it in the Black CW)


Air Jordan XII
Nike Huarache 2k6 (I had the Grey/White/Red CW)


Starbury I (I also had the White-Out CW)


Starbury II (I had this in two other CWs: White Out and Black Out)



Nike Hyperdunk 2008


Adidas TS Bounce Commander III


Nike BB III


Nike Hypermax


Nike Air Max Hyped


LeBron 8


Nike Hyperfuse


No comments:

Post a Comment