Sunday, September 4, 2011

Return: Yeezy Baby!

Whatup! Whatup!

Okay, so I've left my blog to rot a little bit. I've been a little busy lately, enjoying myself and waiting for graduation. Yes, everybody. GRADUATION! I can't wait. Anyway, I wanted to come back and post this because I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Today, I finally got my Nike Air Yeezys! BOOYAH! Yes, yes. I finally have a pair of these babies. When I first tried them out, I knew they would be comfy as hell. And indeed they are. 


Yeezy, baby!





They glow in the dark. But in order to do that, you have to expose them in the sun a bit. The longer the exposure, the longer they glow in the dark. Haha.






One of the many ways I got rock these bad boys.


Mirror shot.

There you go. A quick return post from me. I'll be back.

DEUCE!

-Gab The BeatBoxMachine.

No comments:

Post a Comment