Monday, December 5, 2011

Magic Number 28

Whatup! Whatup!

I know I'm not perfect. Heck, I just might be a bad boyfriend right now. But I'm trying my best to be the best for  her. She's the only girl in my life, and it will stay that way for as long as it can. Our journey to our 28 months has been very rough. We've been up and we've been down. We've made each other laugh and cry. We've mended and broken our hearts, but in the end, we're still together. We're still loving each other no matter what.

I'm dedicating this entry to my girl. She's been real good to me, and for that I love her so much. My best friend, the one I can run to, my girl. She's the only one who truly understands me and takes me for who I am, flaws and everything.

Thank you for dealing with my s****y attitude and temper. Thank you catching me and being there during my darkest and saddest hours. Thank you for taking care of me. I love you soo much. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment