Sunday, January 22, 2012

Since my Birthday is coming up..

Whatup! Whatup!

Okay. So I know I have not been posting any entries lately, well...simply because I didn't have the urge, and/or have nothing to blog about. But now, I have an idea. Lemme start by creating my Birthday Wishlist. 

Since my Birthday is coming up real soon, these are the things I want or will look forward to buying:

1. A New Laptop
    - Doesn't have to be the super-branded ones. Just as long as it conforms to the following specs: Core i5/i7 (2nd Generation Chipset), 4.0GHz DDR3, 2.0GB Video Card (HD Capable), Atleast 500GB Harddrive Capacity, USB 3.0, Bluetooth, WiFi Capable (DUH, GAB! HAHA.), and atleast 15 inches.

Don't have an exact brand in mind, nor a model I'm after. I'm more of a value for money guy, so I'm definitely running after the specs over the brand itself. I'm after a Gaming Laptop, because of it's speed and processing power. I can do work and play games at the same time. Haha.

2. Sony PS3

   -Originally, this wasn't supposed to be on the wishlist, but seeing as the prices have dropped dramatically, I want one. I wanna play some 2K, Battlefield and COD on my new Samsung Flat Screen in HD. Plus, I want it for the online feature. Playing games with people across different countries, being able to enjoy game play, right in the palms of my hands. 

4. An iPad.


    - Again, I didn't want an iPad or any other Tablet out in the market. Why? I thought they were useless to me, until I got to get my hands on a few and tried it out. I must say, I'm impressed with all the apps out. Some apps I can use for office work and utilities, and some for pure entertainment. It's a computer on the go, and it beats bringing a bulky laptop everyday.

5. Nike LeBron 9 - "Miami Nights"


      - These shoes have been bugging me to buy them, ever since they came out. The very sleek black and grey base color, with the accents of pink, maroon and purple really have me wanting this shoe. It's the fact that it sticks out and catches your eye that makes me wanna invest in these bad boys.

6. Nike Kobe VII - "Supreme"


    - Normally, I'm not a big fan of the Kobe series that Nike put out. Sure, I liked the Kobe IV and VI, but generally, I wasn't a fan. When these came out, I was a little skeptical about it. The look wasn't all too good, and I thought it wasn't worth it. After watching the ads and taking a good look at the shoe myself, I want it. It feels comfortable from its look, and it packs an interchangeable in-sole. Definitely going on my list.

7. Some new clothes and caps.
    - Yeah. Very general. Some new jeans, polo shirts, caps. Something to refresh the wardrobe a bit. Gotta keep looking my best. Haha. 


Basically, that's it. There actually a lot more that I want, but these are things that I can tell you from the top of my head right now. Haha. Peace!

-BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment