Friday, February 24, 2012

I got it..BAD. (Warning: Very long post)

Whatup! Whatup!

I've been on and off with this blog, simply because I don't know what to blog about. I've been at home doing nothing but playing Basketball, Facebook-ing, Video Games, Music...basically bumming the life out of me.

Why? You're probably asking.

It all started with me quitting my first job. I was on my to a hopefully steady career, when suddenly, I was "forced" to quit because someone gave me a "guaranteed" high-paying, mid-level job at a BIG corporation. So I took it, I went through the interviews and I waited...and then waited...and waited some more, 'till I realized that there is nothing more I should be waiting for. That was it. I knew that is wasn't gonna pull through, so I had to keep looking for more opportunities.

Been going here and there for possible applications. Most have not been successful, some have gotten to a certain point, but never followed through all the way. So here I am, sitting at this chair in front of the computer, still looking and hoping that my big break will come soon. When? You ask. Well, that remains to be seen.

It's just hard for me to forgive that person/those people, because they gave me a "guarantee" that was never guaranteed in the first place. Plus, they tell me I blew the interview because I was too honest with myself. They tell me to BS my interview answers, but I know that isn't gonna work 100% of the time. You need to be honest with your answers, that's what I know. And oh, this is coming from someone knows VERY LITTLE about corporate and how the recruitment process is done. I mean after all, my interviewers aren't bosses for no reason. They're there because of what they know.

I'm tired of listening what they have to say. Mainly because, they don't wanna listen to what I have to say. They tell me I don't tell them anything or I always have nothing to say...well...it's because I know that they're never gonna listen and they'll just interrupt me and tell me I'm wrong. THANK YOU FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO TALK, BUT FROM NOW ON, I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU. You don't value my side and my opinion, don't expect anything from me in return.

I just don't like my situation right now. It's tiring and it gets frustrating. I'm embarrassed because most of my peers have work or are their own boss. Where am I? I'm stuck at home being a bum. I feel ashamed, 'cause I'm not doing anything productive with my life. I'm 22, graduated, and have no work. This wasn't part of the plan. I should be at my apartment/pad in the city, doing work and earning my pay. I should have my independence right now, but these idiots led me to a dead end. If and when I finally find my place, don't you ever expect anything from me. This will be payback for what you have done. I'm gonna rub it in your faces and I'll prove you wrong.

You might be older and wiser, but there are somethings in life that I know more about than you do. I'm not calling you stupid nor am I being a know-it-all. I'm just being real. Stop forcing things I know that are wrong and you feel is right. IT'S MY FUTURE YOU PUT AT STAKE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.

I just wish I'll be able to land a spot where I can apply myself again and start earning and build my future again. It's tough being in my situtation.

Moving on...Lately, my addiction has been growing...BAD. Yes, Ladies and Germs, I have a BAD ADDICTION to sneakers and rubber shoes.

Last week, I joined a group that sells and trades new and pre-loved sneakers at different prices. New styles, rare style and the more common styles are out on the group's market, available to purchase. I've been asking here and there about prices, shoe conditions and size, but I have not suppressed my wanting for new shoes.

I'm almost BROKE at the moment, spending my birthday money here and there (for both good and bad reasons), but still my addiction lives on. I've been trying my best to slow down or cease my sneaker cravings, but I guess it's something I have to work on for a long period. I know it isn't healthy nor is it any good, but I got the Sneaker Craving bad. I want this, I want that, yet I barely have any cash to spare. I gotta control. This  is something I need for myself. I don't know when I'll slow down, but in time, I hope I will.

Peace.

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment