Monday, February 27, 2012

Out for NO reason at all

Whatup! Whatup!

Its just one of those days where I don't really feel like myself. I was at my usual Monday Night Ball Game, when suddenly during the midst of it, I felt like walking out and going home. I mean, I didn't feel like going home. I just felt like driving around 'till I had no place to go.

Its just a mixed of different emotions, guilt, depression and frustration all coming out at one VERY BAD TIME. I was having a pretty solid game, when suddenly I went cold. Missed shots, didn't feel like playing defense and not even bothering to run the offense.

I simply don't know what's going with my life now. Call it a quarter-life crisis or whatever it maybe, I'm just not feelin' like me right now. I don't feel like being active or energetic. I don't feel like being crazy and stuff. I just wanna be quiet for now, I guess.

I need sometime to think for myself.

-Gab the BeatBoxMachine

No comments:

Post a Comment